Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I managed to get a few hours in my sewing room today, and finally finished the border on a new design, yet to be named. For now I'm just calling it my pixie quilt. I'm thinking it needs a few more butterflies scattered around, but I might just wait until I see what magic Vikki creates when she quilts it.


I used Ultra Suede for the Pixies and the bunnies, which is so easy to applique, and feels nice to the touch. I've heard about a similar product called SenSuede which I would have liked to try but I couldn't find a supplier. Does anyone know where it can be purchased?

Now that this is finally finished, I'm going to give my sewing room (it looks like a bomb went off!) a good clean out. Not just a "lick and a promise" this time, I'm going to empty cupboards, and sort through all the rubbermaid containers under my tables. So keep an eye on my blog over the next few weeks, and if there's any interest, I'm going to have a draw of some kind to see if I can find a new home for some of my treasures.

Bye for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment