Friday, June 6, 2008

Robin Family Update

It's a very hot and humid day here today. The poor robins must be feeling it. I took this photo of, what I think is, papa robin and he looks like he's panting!


I'm afraid the window is still pretty dirty, but I really can't get up there to clean it until the robins and babies are gone. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!


A friend came to visit the other day and she brought me a surprise. She knew I had always wanted a Singer Featherweight sewing machine.
I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but maybe on the weekend. This brings my total number of sewing machines to 5. What can I say, it's a sickness!


It's DH birthday today. Because it's so hot we're just going to send out for Chinese food, and DD and husband will come over and celebrate with us. His favorite cake is a storebought one, so I don't even have to bake, much to my daughter's dismay. She and her husband both love my cakes.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Talk to you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment