Monday, December 26, 2011

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and is able to sit back and relax today. Things were a bit hectic here, and unfortunately Mom wasn't strong enough to come downstairs and join us, but we all had a good day, and Santa was good to everyone.

 Virginia sent me a photo of a quilt she made using one of the patterns from my "A Little Bit More...About Bears" patterns. Isn't it adorable?

Bye for now.

 Edit: Virginia has advised that the ballet slipper pattern she used in her quilt was from the "Ballerinas" pattern by Heidi Pridemore of the Whimsical Workshop.

7 comments:

marina said...

virginia has done a great job of her quilt!
Glad you had a lovely Christmas Day. Now it's over roll on New year...

Ivani said...

so cute!

Dolores said...

So glad that Santa visited.
That quilt is so adorable.

Deb said...

I remember Virginia working on this during applique night at Cockadoodle quilts. It is great to see it finished! She did fantastic as she usually does.
Thanks for sharing Dorothy and I do hope you & yours had a wonderful season too, with a great newyear

Myra said...

Virginia's quilt is wonderful!! Very sweet! Thanks for sharing the photo Dorothy!
I hope all is going well in your patch of the world... ;)

Rocky Delafontaine said...

These bears are cuddly! Hahaha! What a wonderful job she's done with this quilt. It's a good thing you're sharing your patterns. They're super adorable! I've had a great time with my family during the Holidays.

Dorothy said...

Thank you Rocky.

Post a Comment