Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Progress...

Thought you might like to see the progress I've been making on the new/old Santa quilt I'm trying to get finished. I completed these two blocks today and am going to start putting the quilt together. It won't be as big as the first Santa quilt I showed you, since this one will only have 12 blocks, but it will still fit a double bed. DH and I have been busy trying to clear out the basement, hoping to get it renovated later this year. It's incredible how much "stuff" we have accumulated over the years. Hopefully, the kids will come and pick up some of their treasures, or at least let us know what we can get rid of. Hope you're all having a good week. Bye for now.

5 comments:

B J Elder said...

Your Santa's are delightful.
Isn't it amazing how much we accumulate. I'm glad you're having your kids check things out too. When we did a major downsizing it was surprising the things are kids wanted that we would have sold or given away. It does feel GREAT to have less.

Allie said...

Oh my word Dorothy this is just stunning. I don't envy you the task of clearing out - yikes.

John'aLee said...

Beautiful work as always!

marina said...

such beautiful blocks Dorothy,
I love the patterned fabrics they are so rich and that little red bird in the first block is so pretty.
they are so gorgeous.

Carrie P. said...

they are beautiful!

Post a Comment