Saturday, November 16, 2013

I just got two of my quilts back from the quilters and finally have something to show you!

The first quilt I call "Bedtime Blankie" was beautifully quilted by Irene Brayne of Braynewave Quilting.

The second quilt I call "Butterfly Kisses" was also beautifully quilted, this time by Kathy Mundy of Oakville, Ontario.
This is the first of the quilts I made last year trying to use up my 30s reproduction fabrics. The other two are on the shelf waiting to be quilted. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I've made a dent in the pile of fabrics. lol

I have the binding made for both of these quilts so I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get them finished.
It will feel so good to have something completed.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.  The weather here has been wonderful for the past few days, and DH took advantage of it and got the outside Christmas lights put up.
Bye for now.

2 comments:

marina said...

both quilts are gorgeous Dorothy!
love all the 30's fabrics and the applique is so beautiful.
Christmas is creeping up on us very quickly. Am starting to think about getting my festive quilts and hangings out for a stretch.

Deb said...

love your awesome quilts Dorothy. I have a couple of your teddy bear patterns and they are on my list to get done..so little time.

Post a Comment